1. How many times per week I should perform this exercise?
2. Best times to perform the exercise:- morning? evening? before or after office hours? I’m working in the office where I sit a lot.
3. Got problem with my left thigh. I always feel numb if I am standing too long and when sleeping. Are these exercises can solve my condition?
~ Felix Adrian
1. Do it everyday.
2. Definitely after work, but if doing it in the morning keeps you consistent I would do them then. Consistency is more important than when you do them.
3. Provide me more information about your numb left thigh from standing so I can better assist you.
For more support for the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program, please submit a ticket here.